Elementor, the popular WordPress page builder, offers a versatile form builder that allows you to create contact forms, surveys, and more. Many users are curious about where Elementor forms and their submissions are stored. In this article, we’ll explore where Elementor forms are stored and provide key takeaways on managing form submissions effectively.
Locating Elementor Form Submissions:
Elementor Pro Required:It’s important to note that the ability to store and manage form submissions directly within Elementor is a feature available in Elementor Pro, the premium version of the plugin.
Key Takeaway: To access form submissions within Elementor, you need to have Elementor Pro installed.
- Viewing Submissions:
- In your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the page or post that contains the Elementor form.
- Click the “Edit with Elementor” button to access the Elementor editor.
- Find the form element on your page, click on it, and in the left panel, go to the “Actions After Submit” section.
- Here, you can choose to store form submissions and manage them.
Key Takeaway: Form submissions are accessible directly within the Elementor editor.
- Managing Form Submissions:
- Once you’ve set up form submissions to be stored, you can manage them within the Elementor editor.
- Click on the form element, and in the “Actions After Submit” section, click on “View Submissions.”
- You’ll be able to see a list of all the form submissions received.
Key Takeaway: Elementor provides an intuitive interface for managing form submissions, making it easy to view and interact with user-generated data.
- Exporting Submissions:
- If you need to export form submissions for further analysis or record-keeping, Elementor Pro allows you to do so.
- Within the “View Submissions” section, you can export submissions to a CSV file.
Key Takeaway: Elementor Pro enables you to export form submissions for external use or backup.
- Email Notifications:
- In addition to storing submissions within Elementor, you can set up email notifications to receive form responses directly in your inbox.
- Configure email notifications in the “Actions After Submit” section of the form element.
Key Takeaway: Stay informed in real-time by setting up email notifications for new form submissions.
Elementor makes it easy to manage form submissions right from the Elementor editor, but this feature is exclusive to Elementor Pro users. By using Elementor Pro, you can not only create powerful and customizable forms but also efficiently store, view, and export the submissions you receive. This functionality simplifies the process of collecting and managing user-generated data on your WordPress website.